*Yes, buy more. But why'd you be my fan? Anyhow, thanks, I take that as a
compliment. Elaine salah predict about the big three, I thought It's gonna
be smooth. Damn republicans, they wanna pass the problem to the next
president.

Somehow I'm not worried at all. Christmas is near, cheer up!

Elaine**
*