John. Darling. I know this' kinda late but please take my apologize for
being an ass to you and everyone last year. Please share with us, what is
your forecast for 2009, and of course enlight us with your stock picks.
Thank you so much for your reply.

Anyway enough with nukes, that's and old story, yes? [?]

Elaine

<<330.gif>>

Kirim email ke