Dear Elaine,

Truthfully I have no heart feeling about all, this just a business
and not personal matter.

2009 from my point of view is year of Opportunity, we can START
anything we want this year. From starting business, investment, live,
work, and others (you name it). Why? because we can have cheap
Investment Capital together with highest yield, the two reasons we
need to start anything. Beside that we will see the reduce of
competition in business because of natural selection (specially from
debt management).

I give stock recomendation to my clients with all of that reasons. My
concern is simple, find the survivor company in difficult time. It
means we search copany with strong balace sheet, small debt, always
give deviden, big player in domestic market, with big capitalization.
So simple.

Now is your turn, What is your concern in this time?

Regards

JV

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@...>
wrote:

> John. Darling. I know this' kinda late but please take my apologize
for
> being an ass to you and everyone last year. Please share with us,
what is
> your forecast for 2009, and of course enlight us with your stock
picks.
> Thank you so much for your reply.
>
> Anyway enough with nukes, that's and old story, yes? [?]
>
> Elaine

bandar/message/53005;_ylc=X3oDMTJyNnQ2N2dtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE2
NTIzNTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDAxNzc5BG1zZ0lkAzUzMDA1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bX
NnBHN0aW1lAzExOTg5NDMzODU->
> > **
> >
> > *Posted by: "Bandar Sedang" bejtra...@...
> > <bejtra...@...?subject=%20re%3a%20it%27s%20me%20again%2e%2e>*
> >
> > *Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:03 am (PST) *
> >
> > If you look back on the beginning of 2007.....
> > yes, it happened.....now, will the history repeat itself ?
> > we'll see.........i bet it will happen as one of the bozz
agenda......
> > BUT...if you guys together fight back....the bozz might think
twice....

40yahoogroups.com>
> > Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 9:49 AM
> > Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] It's me again..
> >
> > Nobody likes bad news, but energy/cpo sector will be nuked in
early 2008.
> > It will be one hell of a shocker.. haha. One of the many examples
of
> > "planned" crash.
> >
> > The plan is to make another entry point.
> >
> > (But if you're smart, you can get a really good bargain price,
again)

> > EL
> >
> > On Dec 29, 2007 7:22 AM, abdulrahim abdulrahim <
> > abdul.rahman.ra...@... <abdul.rahman.rahim%40gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Elaine. Everybody now you are still around. Happy new year. Do
not
> > hesitate to tell us about bozz' agenda from time to time.
> >
> > On Dec 28, 2007 12:27 PM, Elaine <orkay...@...<orkaybgt%
40gmail.com>>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Happy new year 2008