"Unless there is a dirty plan coming ..."

http://www.alexchiu.com/philosophy/superichingtuaybaytu.htm

OH my GOD, Let's hope things like this will not HAPPEN in the future.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: boyz®
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 4:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [ob] The Nightmare of Sang Raksasa - Hyperinflation

  2009/10/6 It's Elaine! <elainesu...@gmail.com>

    Devaluating the USD could trigger a war with China and the rest of the
world. What will happen if your foreign reserve (which in USD) is devaluated to
1/10?

    I'd say it's better for the Fed to stop the stimulus program and begin
raising int. rate to endorse saving and limit the circulation of money. What
will happen next would be major carry trade unwind and prolonged recession.

    Recession is not something to be afraid of, it's naturally part of the
economic cycle after a bubble economy. If they're forcing to avoid recession by
'patching' with another bubble (either by cutting rates or 'creating' money),
they might end up destroying the whole economy itself.

    Bernanke should increase the int rate up to 10%. In the 1973,
hyperinflation also existed in the US, thanks to Arab oil embago. A treasury
guy named Paul Volcker made a huge step by increasing int. rate to 20%.

    Unless, there is a dirty plan coming..

  Dirty Plan?
  can u be specific? hidden agenda? secret scenario?
  Pls share....