Sharp and cutting metal like a sword....dari iseng2 coba four pillars software
keluar tuh kata2...artinya apa ya om iching?

________________________________
From: iching_prediction <iching_predict...@yahoo.com>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 1:20:36 PM
Subject: Re: Bls: [ob] TIMING AND POSITION IN BUMI

copas dari http://fourpillarsfinance.wordpress.com/

In part 2 of our prognosis for 2010 we look at gold stocks and other.

For gold stocks (XAU index) our cycles point to another flat to down year. We
look for a peak around June, with bottoms around March and in September-October.

Euro – US$: Look for a stronger US dollar in the first half of the year, next
an appreciating Euro after July.

Oil prices: Chinese cycles indicate rising oil prices for this year and also
next. So we want to keep a good portion of investments in oil and related
stocks.

Other commodities: Cycles for most other commodities like grains and metals
point to downward pressure on prices this year.

Bonds and interest rates: Look for some recovery in bond prices , then another
decline in the second half of the year. Interest rates should end the year flat
to higher.

Bottom line: keep a good portion in energy related investments, and keep enough
cash to take advantage of great buying opportunities we are likely to see
within the next two years.

***

The first two years of a new decade (which are always Metal years) typically
generate some great buying opportunities that last for the entire decade.
Computers and internet dominated the 90s, and during the last decade metals and
commodities have done extremely well.

For this decade I expect the best performance to come from certain new
technologies again. Main candidates: biotech, nanotech, robotics, and space
travel and exploration. So that's what I want to buy when the market falls in a
pessimistic mood this year or next.

Will gradually become defunct in the longer term, so better avoid:  newspapers,
banks, insurance, manufacturing sector, large "dinosaur" companies.

--- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, "b3tonsportz" <b3tonsportz@ ...> wrote:

> taichi juga di gunakan buat invest:
>
> http://www.thestree t.com/topic/ 1147/tai- chi-investing. html
>
> dan untuk trading system:
>
> http://articles. mql4.com/ 518
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, Rei <highwaystar91@ > wrote:
> >
> > Buset...mumet amat! Mau jadi trader apa ahli feng shui? hehehe
> >
> > 2010/1/20 <samuel.milis@ >
> >

> > > Kalo diliat dr judulnya. Ilmu ini pake metode ramalan pa ce.
> > > Logikanya menggunakan 5 unsur dari hari/jam dan unsur yg dimiliki oleh
> > > setiap saham. Jadi kl BUMI sptnya ambil unsur tanah. Setiap hari/jam
> > > setiap
> > > unsur bisa kuat bisa lemah. jadi kita bisa anggap kl unsurnya lemah akan
> > > nunduk, kl kuat jd donggak.
> > > Gitu gak pak kwee ceng.
> > > CMIIW.
> > >
> > > Salam,
> > > Samuel Surya
> > >
> > > Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone
> > > ------------ --------- ---------
> > > *From: * "iching_prediction" <iching_prediction@ >
> > > *Date: *Wed, 20 Jan 2010 04:55:53 -0000
> > > *To: *<obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com>
> > > *Subject: *Re: Bls: [ob] TIMING AND POSITION IN BUMI
> > >

> > > Pak Kwee Cheng, prediksinya pake Astrology murni ya ato campur2 ama TA?
> > >
> > > --- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com <obrolan-bandar% 40yahoogroups.
> > > com>,

> > > Terjadi pukul 14.35 Hari Selasa. Hari ini diperkirakan Continuation di
> > > session 1 dimulai jam 10 pagi. Trend mulai naik pukul 11.15.

> > > HL bar. Tanda pergerakannya mungkin dimulai di Session 1 awal antara jam
> > > 10
> > > pagi dengan estimasi 2.800 harus bertahan di BID.

> > > Hotmail, Gmail ke Yahoo! Messenger sekarang!
> > > http://id.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
> > > >

> > --
> > Sent from my coal-powered phone.

Kirim email ke