Come on girl or boy, whatever you are, get real!

Once, I repeat once, you guess, I repeat guess right! You said on a red
day that the closing will be down 2%.
So what, it went down around 2%, does it mean, YOU MADE IT SO???

Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY could ever bring the JCI to a nummber that
he/she like, unless, I repeat unless you have such a huge amount of
money, but even though you can't or it is very very hard agains the
market.
Predicting something that is already on the way, is very easy. So don't
be so cocky for just be right once!
It doesnt make you an expert!

Elaborate your prediction, disccuss with us here!
You wrote "I give you one more chance to get out", well, who are we, why
should you give us a chance?
Are you an angel for members of our mailing list?
Doesn't it sound like a moron talking!

Tommorrow will be red you said??? Well, it looks quite green now for me.
DJIA up around 35 pts now.
Recession is on the way you said? On what ground?

I dunno how the Dow will close today, but I do know for sure, you are
not a market maker!
You talk to much!