Bukan saya lho pak DE :)
Ada pertanyaan nih, saya kutip:

(To make money when inflation soars...) choose these investment
jackpots:
1. Gold and gold shares. I believe natural resources (mining and
agri) also included here
2. Oil and oil shares. And i believe any energy related shares, such
as oil services company, energy mining and alternative energy
company
3. real estate
4. China and India

Lihat no. 3 --> real estate. Bukannya kalo inflasi, real estate
tidak bagus? (Bunga bank naik kan?)
Dan kalo emas naik, metal2 non emas juga biasanya akan naik ya?
Trims.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Earwicker"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Percaya gak percaya..
>
> Sebentar lagi ada yang reply nawarin ANTM nih... heheh... mining
senyangkut
> nyangkutnya bisa dipegang long term.
>
> Regards,
> DE
>
> On Nov 7, 2007 8:41 AM, Bandar A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Between 1970 and 1982, oil prices went from $1.35 a barrel to
a high of
> > nearly $35. That is a 26-fold increase. To match that experience
this
> > decade, the price of oil would have to reach $260 a barrel. In
1970s, the
> > oil crisis was primarily political. This time around, the issue
is ceiling
> > on supply -  a more difficult problem to solve.
> >
> > Breaking the ceiling of oil supply for energy source can be done
through
> > the following:
> > 1. coal, the dirtiest of all fossil fuel
> > 2. nuclear/uranium, which is a resource in far shorter than oil
> > 3. natural gas and exotic fossil fuel,
> > 4. biofuels
> > 5. alternative energy (wind, solar, sea current, etc)
> >
> > None of the energies available will single handedly be able to
satisfy the
> > worlds growing energy needs. The inability of energy supplies to
meet
> > soaring demand and the wave of inflation that will result, is a
serious
> > threat. Unable to fight inflation without risking economic
meltdown, policy
> > makers will put all their efforts into keeping the economy
growing, so that
> > wage rise faster than interest rates and debt does not overwhelm
the average
> > citizen. They will have no option but to allow inflation to
reach heights
> > that would have been considered unacceptable in any previous
decade.
> > Inflation will lifts the prices of homes and other assests and
will diminish
> > the weight of debt underlying those assets.
> >
> > To make money when inflation soars, avoid these investment
pitfalls:
> > 1. Cash
> > 2. Bonds
> > 3. Stocks, especially defensive groups (cosmetic, food, retail),
airlines,
> > autos, chemicals
> > 4. small cap stocks
> >
> > And chose these investment jackpots
> > 1. Gold and gold shares. I believe natural resources (mining and
agri)
> > also included here
> > 2. Oil and oil shares. And i believe any energy related shares,
such as
> > oil services company, energy mining and alternative energy
company
> > 3. real estate
> > 4. China and India
> >
> > Thats the summary from Stephen Leeb's 2006 book, "the coming
> [...]

Kirim email ke