*duh ngomongin apaan sih ?
(sebenernya gak pingin comment, useless, tapi gatel juga ...)

so what do you mean by that ?
do you state your self that you are "a Big Player" and it was you that made RALLY on CPO stocks?
LOL ... (asli dah ngakak)*

*/Do you realize what NUKE is? It's an explosion. CPO did explode. Big time. Well, I could just tell you to buy this and that, but that's no fun at all. Be creative a bit, will ya.../*
oh yes, you have mentioned on your previous posting about NUKE on CPO sector. now, Do you claimed that your previous postings were indicating that the CPO will Explode in positive mean?

Well, read your previous postings again, carefully :

*Nobody likes bad news, but energy/cpo sector will be nuked in early 2008. It will be one hell of a shocker.. haha. One of the many examples of "planned" crash.*

*Now, I want answers from you. WHICH stock/sector would defend the IHSG? Can we count on mining (again?), cpo? utility? property? banks? My answer is NO. Not yet.*

and EVEN you DECLARED that you have set the MARKET TRAP,
(hehehe ... i rolled on the floor laughing at that moment, very entertaining posting)

*I'm really sorry, but my advisors said It's a lot better to do it when many have at skyhigh price. So we set a trap and It worked just fine. Now you're f***ed. To be honest, everyone with buy transaction in the last two days will be f***ed. I guess, I am evil, but I am NOT a liar.*

And before that ....
*...whom can never distinguish between a reversal and a trap... ha ha ha

ok, no need to get mad or anything, the money you spent today, you can get it back in maybe 6 to 12 months, don't worry...*

Do you get IT ???
Do you get my POINTS ???

DON'T CLAIM anythings, especially for what you didn't perform !
maybe .... MAYBE you are a BIG PLAYER, (maybe loh  :-P )
But you are NOT that HUGE.

do you think that all readers in this Group are foolish child ? hehehe
please deh .... don't make yourself as a joke any further.

and please don't take my reaction as a rude, attacking, offensive or all in negative means.
Take it as a FRIENDLY reminder.

salam,
He who controls others (or big amount of money) may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself
is mightier still.

*NOTE:
harap posting saya ini gak usah diperpanjang oleh rekan-2,
males deh kalau baca posting isi-nya "panas-panasan" dan gak terlalu penting.
to elaine, kalau mo balas mending lewat japri aja deh  ....
*

Elaine wrote:
/I said,
"The plan is to make another entry point. (But if you're smart, you can get a really good bargain price, again)"
//
I did tell you the plan. Did you make an entry? No? LOL. That was 2 wks ago... Do you realize what NUKE is? It's an explosion. CPO did explode. Big time. Well, I could just tell you to buy this and that, but that's no fun at all. Be creative a bit, will ya...

Meanwhile, most of utility, banking and defensive stocks are now like freezing to death...

US and Japanese SUPER COMPANY are now pretty much undervalued. Becareful when the money starts to flow back...

*EL*/

Kirim email ke