From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Elaine
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 6:00 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: It's me again..

I never suggest anyone to buy or sell anything. I was just expressing my own
opinion, just like what everyone are doing here. I apologized and promised
not to use the F word anymore.

Please, If you don't agree with my opinion, then don't listen to me. It's
that simple. In fact, I even SHARED my plan, which is TO BUY CPO stocks, and
AVOID defensive stocks like TLKM, PGAS, and others.  I'm not a trader nor
investor, but I buy and sell stocks. That's a riddle :)

Well, I'm sorry if you didn't get my message. You can call me anything you
want, if that makes you feel better.

EL

2008/1/14 abdulrahim abdulrahim < abdul.rahman.