*I never suggest anyone to buy or sell anything. I was just expressing my
own opinion, just like what everyone are doing here. I apologized and
promised not to use the F word anymore.

Please, If you don't agree with my opinion, then don't listen to me. It's
that simple. In fact, I even SHARED my plan, which is TO BUY CPO stocks, and
AVOID defensive stocks like TLKM, PGAS, and others.  I'm not a trader nor
investor, but I buy and sell stocks. That's a riddle :)

Well, I'm sorry if you didn't get my message. You can call me anything you
want, if that makes you feel better.

EL*

Kirim email ke