weitss elaine lagi bersilat lidah, berusaha ngejilat balik omongannya dgn puter
balik facts.

  tenang aja elaine kita selalu contradict ama lue punya omongan kok

  u are good for nude only,entertainment for gentlemen here.

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I said,
"The plan is to make another entry point. (But if you're smart, you can get a
really good bargain price, again)"

I did tell you the plan. Did you make an entry? No? LOL. That was 2 wks ago...
Do you realize what NUKE is? It's an explosion. CPO did explode. Big time.
Well, I could just tell you to buy this and that, but that's no fun at all. Be
creative a bit, will ya...

Meanwhile, most of utility, banking and defensive stocks are now like freezing
to death...

US and Japanese SUPER COMPANY are now pretty much undervalued. Becareful when
the money starts to flow back...

EL