I suggest, never block any postings, whatever they talk about the
market, bad or good.

I consider to block only if they talk nothing !

About Elaine's, you can benefit for three things ..

1. Her writings in english were excellent, you could learn from hers.

2. Her bad news, if happened, you have got early alert, and then thanks
to her.

3. If her bad news made you fool, then you could upgrade yourself to be
more wise.

That's all,

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear, don't forget to block my post. Just put my email in the junk
mail
> filter.
>
> Cheers,
>
> EL
>
> 2008/1/20 Bagoes Narayana [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
> > Terima kasih utk petunjuk dan ide utk membuat saringan atas milis.
> > Berguna sekali.
> >
> > Betul pak HM tdk usah di publikasikan siapa aja yg dilaporkan "spam"
> > masing masing punya kriteria utk kebutuhan sendiri.

Kirim email ke