Thank you Elaine for your explanation...I am sure those helped by you will fell
it as well...

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Banyak member baru di OB, Embah?
Elaine mau share reason Elaine ada di OB, maybe some of you didn't follow the
story from the beginning. Ini hanya share bukan mau sombong atau apa, jadi
jangan marah dulu.

Jadi ini awalnya..

IDX was trying to recover after January Crash, as BUMI reached its all time
high at 8000 something. Most analysts "upgrade" their target for most commodity
stocks and everybody were happy at that time. Then a long-time-no-see senior,
Fred Schubert, showed up and giving "hopes" that some big funds would try to
jack up share prices and bring IDX to 3000 (in March!)

Since many traders got severely beaten up by the January Crash, his appearance
in OB was refreshing and filling their hopes.

Someone asked about his stock picks (market drivers). Well this is where it all
got started. Fred started to give "targets" and people were buoyed with them. A
good friend of mine forwarded his email to me, asking for comment. I said this
is not right. I felt urged to come back, because I knew they were all
misleading.

Most commodities were in their peaks and BUMI (and other miners) is too
overweighted in IDX, anytime it has trouble it will surely DRAG the entire
market (as Embah said too)

I came back, nicely, with a smile too. I politely (well.. kinda ^^) asked him
to reverse all his statements, cuz I know he's a well respected member of OB.
Then the chaos begin.

Lihat sendiri saja. ^^ Siapa berani "hajar" Fred Schubert, kalau bukan
Elaine..hihi.. NOT as a person, tapi subject messagenya. Tentu Elaine mengerti
pasti fans Fred akan marah dan caci maki Elaine, tapi tidak apa. Elaine
mengerti sekali kondisi saat itu. Lots of traders suffered huge loss in January
and then I came and ruined their hope. Tapi Elaine pikir akan lebih depressed
sekarang jika Elaine tidak muncul di OB, malah bisa commit suicide kalau pakai
leveraged margin.

Ada tanya kenapa Elaine tidak kasih analisa detail. Well, karena informasi
Elaine punya sifat un-official, atau insider. Seperti FR BUMI, kalau Elaine
describe detailed sebelum official release, akan jadi masalah hukum dan Embah
nanti yang masalah dengan authority. Seperti Oentoeng juga pasti mengerti hal
ini. Jadi dari awal cuma bisa bilang "The earth shatters". This may sound
arrogant, but we usually get information before it's available to public. I've
described what and how I work, I guess I don't have to explain it again, after
all it will make you miss the whole point.

Kalau ada tanya kenapa Elaine repot kasih warning? Let's just say I'm helping a
friend (and some other reason). Elaine mengerti banyak yang curiga sama Elaine
dan Elaine terima perbedaan opini selama tidak serang as person. Justru Elaine
curiga Fred ganti ID dan serang Elaine diam-diam ^^

Saran sedikit, jika memang tidak suka cut loss, bisa averaging or switch to
long term investment. Elaine tidak harus dipercaya, jadi hanya confirmation
against your own analysis. Cheer up ^^ It's not the end of the world, come on..
:)

Elaine

Access, No Cost.

Kirim email ke