That's why I absolutely agree with Embah, in my previous email I also stated
that Mining and Agri has much bigger Market caps than just banks, so IHSG
should be saved by both Mining and Agri...and the price of commodities has
skyrocekting recently and should be cool down for sometimel; however for USD to
strengthen? Nope I don't see it in the near future, it stilll long way to go
for USD to strengthen especially against Euro and JPY

  Rgds
  MU

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          It's only a technical rebound. Yes, technically IDX could be saved by
them as they are big caps. But becareful when USD strengthen, it could be BAD
for commodities. I also said banks are leading indicators, and their stock
performance are ugly.

Elaine

  On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:13 PM, jsx_consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> *2005.
>
> Elaine**

Elaine,

Index sectoral:
- MINING: +2,46%
- AGRI: +1,36%

IHSG -0,4%

You ONLY talk about IHSG ?.

What do you think about Mining and Agricultural index ?.

Do you think Mining and Agricultural will follow the downtrend
of IHSG or IHSG will be saved by Mining and Agri ?.