*I've sent my 2H08 strategy days ago. Check your archive. I don't know where
it will move today, but I'll stick to my plan. IDX is so unevenly
overweighted with energy/plantation stocks, so things may get ugly for the
index, but we both know each industry has its own time. Every strategy is
analyzed carefully, not the "get rich quick" type and the like.

Belum ada downgrade ya...hmm...

Elaine**
*
2008/7/17 Bettina Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  Spooky... What do you think of the market EL? If Agriculture & energy
> collapse then what is the prospective sector in your opinion. Then where do
> you think the market will move today?
>

> On 7/17/08, Elaine Sui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> 2008/7/17 Irawan Sudarman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>>>  CTRP bgmn ibu ?
>>>
>>> 2008/7/17 Bettina Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>>
>>>    Laa.. Laa.. Telco's competition become stiff ameer, in addition to

Kirim email ke