Agreed.. Finance & Property might bounced back a bit but who can survive if
bi rate goes higher to catch-up with inflation..another krismon ? How Banks
can get funding if we continue having a negative BI rate ? Please check
bank's credit profile and we may see decline in consumptive credit which've
been the fuel of bank's growth in few years back. Main credit output for now
is infrastructure project which take years to trickling down the effect...
Property market has yet to see the bottom of it...We've got enormous supply
of office, retail and high-rise/landed residential supply coming in this
year while the excess supply from last year have yet to be absorbed..
We also have miss-matched supply and demand in property market. e.g.
luxurious apartment while market need lower class of residential
facilities.. (proven in the high demand for rusunami/wa compared to project
such as kemang village, ciputra world, and other  luxurious  property
development in major cities)..
We might see time where low can get lower and stay low in property
stock..because i think the real bubble in indonesia is in property
(excluding of course some private companies which building up supply in
lower market) ....

2008/7/17 icchanks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   It's just a bull trap for finance and property i think, so wtch out ur
> steps or u ll be sorry next, commodity is still bullish until d end of
> this year.. Big bozz just switching his stock right now...
>
> Regards...
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com <obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "Bettina Tan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Spooky... What do you think of the market EL? If Agriculture & energy
> > collapse then what is the prospective sector in your opinion. Then
> where do
> > you think the market will move today?

> BBCA and

> riskan