*Institutional Investor can kiss their ass goodbye now. Tetapi kalau hold
like 5 years ENERGY, MINING and AGRICULTURE are still very good, and will
beat other sectors in the long run. Statistically proven.

So take it easy, longtermers.

Elaine**
*
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Prasetyo, Hani <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BIG FMs get stuck with commodities in their portfolios…….. no wonder no
> downgrade yet…
>
> Lets see the show will goes… I love this game…. yupppyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kirim email ke