Indah Kiat (INKP IJ): Oaktree withdraws all litigation and legal case against
INKP. Local news paper said that Asia Pulp and Paper group, including INKP has
reach agreement with Oaktree in debt settlement and legal battle that has last
for years. Oaktree has withdrawn all its litigation and legal cases against
INKP. Details of the debt settlement remain unavailable but we would expect it
to be either directly enters the 2005 master restructuring agreement or sold to
friendly creditors which will be happy to join the 2005 master restructuring
agreement. This left INKP with three more creditors under legal dispute, Bank
Exim, GE Capital, and Gramercy. Gramercy and Oaktree was seen as the strongest
opponent to INKP debt restructuring, thus the withdrawal of Oaktree from the
case might mark the beginning of the end of legal dispute. We view positively
this development. INKP reported a strong profit in 1H08 of US$180m and expects
a strong
 2H08 as well. On a conservative basis, we forecast US$330m net profit for this
year which implies the stock is trading at 2x 2008 PE.

Kirim email ke