Perhatikan nilai uang Yen dan Mark, pak!! Kalau anda lihat sudah
mulai jatuh, maka itu tandanya black monday kedua akan sgr terjadi.
Saya rasa ga lama.GBU

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Beny Anto Hartadi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> menurut anda kapan the second black monday will happen..? or have
it happened already>?

> salam

Mengingat
> semuanya itu sudah mulai terjadi, maka saya posting sekali lagi
kepada
> semua member OB ttg hal yg akan segera terjadi
>
> Prophecy by Harold Eatmon
>

> I Saw the Stock Market Soar and Then Crash
>
> I had a vision of the stock market's "Big Board" having serious
upcoming problems. I saw the stock market soar and then crash.. After
the crash, many big business corporations and private parties bought
up stocks because of the low cost to buy in. Then I saw the market
begin to climb again in a short period of time.

> Two Black Mondays
>
> Then it crashed again bringing tremendous loss, ruin and
devastation
> to all who bought in the first time. This is what I have labeled
"Two
> Black Mondays". The time period between the Two Black Mondays was
> very close together. I could not tell exactly how close. It could
be
> a couple of days to a couple of months. There are some telltale
signs
> indicating the season and the setting. I saw the season to be when
> "the leaves fall to the ground" then the first crash would
occur."(tepat sudah terjadi di musim gugur ini  29 sept 08)

> I Saw the Yen and Mark Fall  (sebagai tanda black monday kedua)
>
> I also saw the Yen and Mark fall dramatically just before this
sudden
> and inexplicable crash. Like Joseph in Genesis, I believe America
> will have fat years of financial blessing. I also believe there are
> coming lean years of financial difficulty for America. I do not
> believe God is showing this so people can beat the game
financially.
> I rather believe He is saying keep your eyes on eternal things.
Store