Hi James. My wife spoke to the police shortly afterwards as we live close
by and heard the shot. I believe the police found part of a gun in the
road. I am not exactly clear on what this means. But it does reflect a
scary escalation in the type of crime in the neighborhood. And the close
proximity of the highway does make a quick getaway easier. Are there
cameras at the gateway ? It would strategically be a good point. Maybe Mill
stock cars can come up with something.