This happened to us as well and the guy was very persistent, (short well
dressed black man looked like a student) with a wad of cash in his hand. When I
told him to “go away “  he got aggressive like I was absusing him!

When I called the Spar security that was standing there he ran away.

Also happened at the Nedbank ATM on lower main..

Rather go into Spar and draw at the teller or inside St Peters Square.

Nikki Britz

Flippers Swim School

Observatory

021 4470909