Also re Nuttall Road - on Monday night (15th) around 11pm, three men in
civvies and an unmarked car arrived outside my neighbour's house, flashed a
badge and claimed they were looking for a Jean Pierre at my address. There
is no Jean Pierre. They asked the neighbours what was "going on" at my
house (we were all out at the time). Neighbours said they phoned Woodstock
police and they said they had not sent anyone there. Not sure what to make
of it all.