Regarding Crow Bar Burglaries - My neighbor at 1 Lytton was broken into
approx 14.30 on Sunday 21st and was clearly using a crowbar.  Pity the home
alarm was not activated, an IPAD was stolen, and believe that the intruders
were disturbed in their activity by the arrival of the home owner at 14.50.
SAPS were notified.
James