From: obsnw@googlegroups.com [mailto:obsnw@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jenny
Calder
Sent: 07 August 2015 01:14 AM
To: The Observatory Neighbourhood Watch
Subject: [obsnw] Re: Potential Hazardous Situation

These two images from google maps are outdated.  They were taken in December
2009.  Today there are at least 3 more dwellings on this stretch of the
property that belongs to 7 and 7a Donne Sreet, Observatory.  The building
inspector has not replied to my email yet.  Are you happy with this?
I'm not. Is this a mark of the standards we want?  Did the building inspector
pass this structure based on approved plans?  Is this a healthy and safe
environment to build on?