Hello Edoardo,

Well done for initiating this thread. I encourage the OSGeo Oceania community
to contribute their thoughts on this issue.

I also encourage you to not try and downplay or whitewash any issues.

There is obviously a serious issue here. Why else did two former Directors feel
ethically compelled to resign from the OSGeo Oceania Board mid-term?

Kind regards,

Bruce