Hi Silva,

        From: ofono-boun...@ofono.org [mailto:ofono-boun...@ofono.org] On
Behalf Of Moises Silva
        Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:45 AM
        To: ofono@ofono.org
        Subject: Re: Using ofono HFP

        On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Zhang, Zhenhua
<zhenhua.zh...@intel.com> wrote:

                Right. See bluez/audio/unix.c for BlueZ part SCO code that
cooperate with pulseaudio. BlueZ sends SCO fd to pulseaudio via UNIX type socks.

        Thanks a lot for the additional help. I just setup a quick wiki page to
start documenting this: http://ofono.org/wiki/hands-free-profile

        It's small and crappy, but it's a start. I will keep improving it as I
go.

[Zhenhua] I have some experience on HFP as I am main contributor of HFP in the
oFono. Would you mind me to update your wiki page to add detailed information
related with HFP?

Btw, Could you send plain text format mail to the mailing list in the future as
it's an formal upstream project. I tried but I cann't reply your mail propertly.

Thanks,
Zhenhua

        Regards,

        -