Hi Moises,

2010/10/8 Moises Silva <moises.si...@gmail.com>:
> Just throwing another question in the air, what should be the best way
> to go to use Ofono DBUS API from a C program?
>
> I am trying to write the C version of ./list-modems Python script. I
> see in the D-BUS page that they don't recommend using the bare bones
> D-BUS C API but rather bindings, like glib bindings. What do you
> think? I was trying to use glib for the list-modems C port, but got
> stuck on which data type to use for the return value of the GetModems
> API.

dbus-glib is, err, challenging. Use gdlib if you can.

On the other hand, telepathy-ring has a minimal implementation of
Modem and ModemManager APIs for dbus-glib:

http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-cellular/telepathy-ring

It uses some dbus-glib types from telepathy-glib, but otherwise it is
does not depend on telepathy framework.

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com