Hi Caiwen,

>Zhang, Caiwen to ofono
>
>Hi all,
>
>Considering support GSM + CDMA dual mode, it is necessary to let upper
layer to
>know the type of the modem currently in use. My proposed solution is
add a
>property 'Type' in modem atom to indicate it. The following is the
definition
>of the property:
>
>string Type [readonly]
>
>Type of the modem. The possible values are:
> "gsm" - the modem is a GSM modem
> "cdma" - the modem is a CDMA modem
> "unknown" - the modem is neither a GSM modem nor
>             a CDMA modem

As there are also Multimode modems(both GSM and CDMA), Property name
Type would be misleading.

string ModemAccessTechnology [readonly]

Current Access Technology of the Modem.
The Possible values are:
"gsm" - the current modem access technology is GSM
"cdma" - the current modem access technology is CDMA

BR,
Rajesh