Hi Rajesh,

> > Generally, Multimode modem will have different devices. So it
> > can be regarded as two different modems. E.g. There is a
> > multimode modem, there are two device files for Echo mode:
> > such as /dev/ttyUSB0(for GSM) and /dev/ttyUSB1(for CDMA).
> >
> > Of course, there may be multimode modem that only offers one
> > device file, or other similar cases.
>
> Yes, I meant also the MM modem cases where it offers one device file,
> which exposes the MM modem as a single device to the AP and also
> offering
> mode switching between GSM and CDMA. When considering both these cases
> Property name ModemAccesSTechnology suits better than Type.

Yes, I do agree.

> > It seems it is very hard to support this case in ofono currently.
>
> Any reasons ?

Do you mean the multimode modem only works at one mode at a time. Can
the
GSM and CDMA mode work at the same time. I means, such as when you are
in a
GSM call you can receive CDMA SMS at the same time. If so, Could you
please
describe how you achieve this? In my opinion, we need to do much change
make ofono support this.

Best regards
Caiwen