On Saturday, June 14, 2003, at 07:36 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

First, you'll have to contend with the "no character creation" part of the d20 STL.

Despite the fact that my product is all about character
creation, I have managed to cover that.

 If you can make your product with that in place then you'll have the following signals of compatibility at your disposal:

<Snip!>
I think that would sufficiently beat people over the head about the nature of your product.

I am not really worried about that. My point is, someone is
using "d20 Modern" in the title of their product, which I
believe is not allowed. But, if it is allowed, I certainly want
to do so as well. I think there are some good tools in place
to indicate d20 Modern compatibility, and would be happy
enough to use just those, but let's face it, nothing gets
compatibility across like the name in the title. So if I can
do that I certainly want to!

Leroy Van Camp III
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ #20039817

There is a time for bingo and there is a time for funerals.
Try to keep them separate.