In a message dated 7/22/03 9:06:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<If I was Arthur C. Clarke, and the year was 1940, and I, out of my own
imagination and knowledge of celestial mechanics, enunciated the
"concept" of geosynchronous satellites and explained why their unique
nature would be useful, I could claim that "concept" as Product
Identity.  It would be very difficult for a 3rd party to produce a
reference to the specific "concept" I had enumerated that predated my
own.  It would thus clearly constitute an enhancement over the prior
art.>>

Are you claiming he "owns" the concept?  Under what body of law is that ownership defined?  'Cause it's not defined (for PI) in the OGL, is it?

How does one establish ownership of a pose?

Also, you keep referring to an enhancement over the prior art, but that's not a term of the license for PI, only for OGC.  Where do you draw this "enhancement over the prior art" reference from with regards to PI?

Lee