>If putting a line that says "all spells from Relics and Rituals are used by
license" is a hurdle to someone, I don't know how that person gets through
the day.

It's not necessarily the statement that's the hurtle, but the trickle-down
effect caused by a lack of information.

Let's say, for instance, I'm drawing two spells from a source that includes
a few R&R spells and all the re-user has put is "All [spell names] from
Relics & Rituals are used by license", how do *I* know if the two spells I'm
using require me to use the Goodies License or not?  While I agree that
re-using R&R material is easy, if the re-user doesn't specify which spells
those are, it becomes difficult for a second generation re-user, who may or
may not have R&R and thus may or may not know which spells that line refers
to.

~Jimmy Domsalla
qtgg.icehex.net