--- Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> --- Grant Erswell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > RPGNow requires products with prices, and
> > usually
> > requires that price to be $5 or more.
>
> There are LOTS of products on RPGnow with prices below $5.

Sorry I should have been more explicit. RPGNow requires that a publisher provide some
paid product and that most of that should be $5 or more. Here is the text (typos
included) from the RPGNow site:
"We do require a contact be signed to protect both parties involved. The sales site
will
also enforce some minimums on orders: there is a $5 min order total (for a customer),
prices under $1 for individual products are frawned upon. The customer can't check out
till they order at least $5. We are not a free file dump either, we expect every vendor
to product a for-pay product. If you only want to distribute your free work, please use
RPGHoard.com instead. "

Cheers!

Grant Erswell