--- "Martin L. Shoemaker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> In many cases, advice that says, "Don't do that, because it could be
> trouble," is safe advice to follow.
<snip>
> Advice that says, "Go ahead, our lawyer said it's OK, so we did it," is good
> advice to take to YOUR lawyer and see if it applies in your case.
I think that this is really what I was getting at - asking for some heads up on
potnetial
problem so that I could particularly investigate them, for example someone saying "Yes,
in the UK part XYZ of the OGL can cause problems of type ABC because of MNO"

So has anyone encountered any problems with the OGL in regards to the UK?

Cheers!

Grant Erswell