I think that I've gotten to the point where I feel that if someone doesn't have a concrete question then it really isn't "Interesting, useful, or insightful". More often these calls for improving the license or coming up with a brilliant new FAQ or whatever are based entirely on theoretical debates that mean absolutely nothing to me.

It is infinitely more useful to me to see someone say "I want to create a game that does X,Y, or Z but I'm not sure how the license would allow for it because of Section A, sentence B." It is a concrete example of an issue with the license that I can help with or learn from. If you're actually publishing or looking to publish then this makes sense. If you're an armchair lawyer looking for nits to pick then you're wasting my time.