At 12:22 -0400 6/1/04, DarkTouch wrote:
They're perfectly valid questions.. but as soon as you start throwing out the term: 'Hypothetically' then I'm going to tune you out because you're not really doing it. You're just talking about doing it and haven't given me a reason to care. Engadge my interest.. show me a real product that I might sometime buy.

And what if the very reason it's currently hypothetical is because he hasn't figured out how to make it work, legally, yet?

--
woodelf                <*>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Grave robbery?  That's new.  Interesting." "I know you meant to say
gross and disturbing." "Yes, yes, yes, of course.  Terrible thing.  Must
put a stop to it.  Damn it."  --Giles and Buffy