In a message dated 6/1/2004 3:57:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<I noticed the typos and I cared significantly. In
fact, I spent some type re-writing it as I thought was
consistent with the most logical interpretation of the
language.

I'd be interested in seeing your draft of the license.  I'm sure others would as well.  I think that in addition to the confidence you have with the license from successful practical use, I'm certain that having studied the punctuation you have a firm idea of how you think it should be interpreted, and that likely adds to your confidence about the way the license does and should work.

Lee