At Mon, 15 Apr 2013 00:00:35 -0400,
Magnus wrote:

> October 2012 was six months ago. Complaining that this was how long we've had
> to wait since the last oi release is directly relevant to OP's familiarity
> with OpenBSD. Please try to gain deeper understanding of what you're
> criticizing before telling someone their opinion is lame, Ken.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 14, 2013, at 9:09 PM, Ken Gunderson <kgund...@teamcool.net> wrote:
>
> > At Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:16:48 -0400,
> > Magnus wrote:

> >> If you're coming from OpenBSD, this shouldn't be at all alarming.
> >
> > This is a pretty lame statement: OpenBSD releases like clockwork every
> > six months.
> >
> > My $0.02
> >
> > Peace-- Ken

Mea culpa!! Please amend my comment: "OpenBSD releases stable, secure,
 bug free, production ready releases like clockwork, every six months.

Apologies if I misinterpreted your meaning, as by my (and most
operation types I am acquainted with) standards, OI has never actually
had a production ready release.  That is not to say that I think OI,
OI devs, etc. are lame.  Quite the contrary.  My reaction to your
comment was more in defense of a perceived dig against OBSD than a
promotion of OI.

Best-- Ken