Hi again ketan,

Ketan Gangatirkar wrote:

The only problem seems to be that I did not manage to transfer the correct
state information during the retrieval of extents. Only if you rely on this
state information you'll get problems...

Ah, there it is. I have this problem when retrieving objects from JDOQL queries as well as using the methods defined by Extent. Did I misunderstand you?

No, that's what I meant. JDOQL queries rely on extents, that's why. The tutorial app does only edit objects based on a primary key lookup...

cheers,
Thomas