Rémi Bars wrote:

Hi

it works when i put the private --> static <---long tempKey , is it

right

to do that in the SequenceManagerNativeImpl?

hmm, seems the temp key has to be unique arcoss different threads.

If
you don't do that what's the problem, do you end with an
LockNotGrantedException?

yes my insert in the database don t work

Think the problem is the lock of the objects before insert. SequenceManagerNativeImpl returns a temp key and OJB builds an Identity object to do the lock. In an multithreaded environment it is possible that two threads lookup the same temp key.

If your solution works for you I will update SequenceManagerNativeImpl.
To verify my assumption (and your solution), can you post the whole stack trace (+ error log before the exception if available) if you use the "unmodified version" of SequenceManagerNativeImpl?

regards,
Arminh

remi