> Think the problem is the lock of the objects before insert.
> SequenceManagerNativeImpl returns a temp key and OJB builds an Identity
> object to do the lock. In an multithreaded environment it is possible
> that two threads lookup the same temp key.

yes it s th problem i have put a System.out.println  when the appli try to
get the getUniqueLong -> i saw multiple reference on the same tempkey

> If your solution works for you I will update SequenceManagerNativeImpl.
> To verify my assumption (and your solution), can you post the whole
> stack trace (+ error log before the exception if available) if you use
> the "unmodified version" of SequenceManagerNativeImpl?

0     DEBUG [main] sequence.SequenceManagerNativeImpl - After store -
newid=42

org.odmg.LockNotGrantedException: Can not lock
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for WRITE

 at org.apache.ojb.odmg.TransactionImpl.lock(Unknown Source)

 at
fr.sip.cezan.framework.persistance.odmg.OJB_ODMG_PersistentManager.insert(OJ
B_ODMG_PersistentManager.java:143)

 at
fr.sip.cezan.framework.persistance.odmg.OJB_ODMG_CezanGestionnaireDAO.create
(OJB_ODMG_CezanGestionnaireDAO.java:64)

 at
fr.sip.cezan.serveur.ordre.work.GestionnaireOrdreImpl.creerFichierOrdre(Gest
ionnaireOrdreImpl.java:532)