tom,

i tried to set the log level to debug in OJB.properties :

ROOT.LogLevel=DEBUG

but i don't understand how to access the log from my webapp, if i look to the
error log of my isp, i only see the server errors, but not the output i can see
on the console on my local computer

> > the error occurs in my code because the referenced object (ie the author
object
> > in the ForumMessage class or the answers collection in the smae class and
the
> > messages collection in the User class) are set to null by ojb
>
> I have next to zero knowledge about the isolation level setting, but do
> you get the same behavior if you explicitly set the isolation level to the
> default value (read uncommited) ?
>
> Tom

well it is actually set to read-uncommited, i've tried to set it to
read-commited but it doesn't change anything, and if i don't set it explicitely,
i get the same error as in the first message of the thread (parser error)

marc