Armin Waibel wrote:

Hi Robert,

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

Armin? Any other ideas on this? I think it might be a serious bug we need to nail before 1.0. My object does come back, but no values are being set.

Any help would be appreciated.

hmm, as I said in my previous mail all (retrieveReference) tests pass with latest CVS, so I think it's not a bug in OJB.
Did you try latest from CVS? Could you send my a junit test for your problem?

I can try to do that. My CVS is from Friday night, is that too out of date?