psamathos wrote:

This is what my current target looks like:

<target name="repository-files">
<taskdef name="ojbdoclet"
classname="xdoclet.modules.ojb.OjbDocletTask"/>
<ojbdoclet destdir="./dist" verbose="true">
<fileset dir="src">
<include name="com/snusk/bo/*.java"/>
</fileset>

<ojbrepository destinationFile="repository_user.xml"/>
</ojbdoclet>
</target>

in the docs it also has a classpathref, do I need that as well?

I think that needs to point to "module jar along with the xdoclet and xjavadc jars"

I have
tried with and without but perhaps I made a misstake somewhere with it?

My task doesn't work without it. I think you could probably get rid of it if you put those jars in Ant's classpath. I don't recommend doing that, though.

Here's what I have:

       <path id="classpath">
           <fileset dir="${common.lib}" includes="*.jar"/>
           <fileset dir="${application.src.lib}" includes="*.jar"/>
       </path>
       <property name="classpath" refid="classpath"/>

       <target name="ojb.repository.xml" depends="prepare">
           <taskdef name="ojbdoclet"
                    classname="xdoclet.modules.ojb.OjbDocletTask"
                    classpathref="classpath"/>
           <ojbdoclet destdir="${application.dest.classes}">
               <fileset dir="${application.src.classes}">
                    <exclude name="**/*repository*"/>
               </fileset>
               <ojbrepository destinationFile="repository_user.xml"/>
               <torqueschema databaseName="ucm"
   destinationFile="project-schema.xml"/>
           </ojbdoclet>
       </target>

${application.src.lib} points to a lib folder with the required jars.

- Dave