David Durham wrote:
psamathos wrote:

Ok, I've added the classpathref, but I still the get the same error. These are my new settings.

<path id="classpath">
<fileset dir="/usr/share/ant/lib" includes="*.jar"/>
<fileset dir="dist/WEB-INF/lib" includes="*.jar"/>
</path>
<property name="classpath" refid="classpath"/>

<target name="repository-files">
    <taskdef name="ojbdoclet"
        classname="xdoclet.modules.ojb.OjbDocletTask"
        classpathref="classpath"/>

<ojbdoclet destdir="./dist" verbose="true">
<fileset dir="src">
<include name="com/snusk/bo/*.java"/>
</fileset>
<ojbrepository destinationFile="repository_user.xml"/>
</ojbdoclet>
</target>

/usr/share/ant/lib contains xdoclet.jar and xdoclet-ojb-module-1.2.1.jar ( amongst other ).

Any other ideas?

Sorry I didn't get back to you; I had to go home early. Did you try searching groups.google.com for your error message?

- Dave

I've started to think that maybe this is a linux-ppc/IBM-JVM/Debian thing. Hopefully I'll get a new x86 tomorrow and I will try the same thing with that, using Sun's JVM.

I'm using Ant 1.6.2

/Magnus