Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:

Ilias Lazaridis escreveu:
[...]
First step you should do, to do what you want, is learn Java (not only language, but plataform too). Second is learn tools and libraries. Third step is try to contribute to the projects.

You should know this already:

your suggestions subjecting "the process of learning java" and "the process of contributing to projects" did not have any relevance for me.

-

If you like to assist me, please focus on the questions I raise and avoid off-topic comments.

> You raised an off topic question when you asked "why not java -cp > .;lib\*". It denotes completelly lack of important knowledge about > Java plataform, absolutelly needed to work with OJB or ANY java > library. > > My answer isn't off topic. You asked, I answered. But as always, when > you receive and email suggesting you learn Java, you start to "defend > yourself", and to say that learn Java is irrelevant. It isn't. > > As I said before (and I said in NetBeans mail list too), you MUST > start learning Java. After that, you could use tools for Java > development, and libraryies to do that. Until there, anything else > you say is irrelevant to me. > > You make too much noise without knowing what you are doing. Sometime > you shot the target, but it's just lucky. Learn Java. After that, you > will find that OJB is too easy to work! > > And you should be interested in Java documentation. Without them, you > could not startup anything in Java land. [...]

I'm afraid you repeat yourself.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com