Hi Thomas,

It's not a bug it's a feature :-) No, it's only a warning but very helpful by telling you: Hey man, could it be you forget to bound your transaction. I see it just like the deprecation messages displayed by the javac - ignore them as you like, but using transactions isn't only good style ... and to have _some_ WARN logs of these isn't hardly a problem ;-)
O.K. I understand and I have made a code review.
I changed my code e.g. to this:

broker.beginTransaction();
broker.store(something);
broker.commitTransaction();

But I have the same log outputs. Can it be?

regards Thomas