Hello,

I am trying to use a ReportQuery because I only need a limited amount of
the data from a certain table.  Everything works great except the
Object[] size returned by the ReportQueryRsIterator changes depending on
if there are any null values.

For example if want two column values from your ReportQuery and one of
them is null, then the returned Object[] size will only one, NOT two.
How do you know which of the two columns is represented in the Object[]?
I would expect an Object[] with size two with null in the place of the
column that had no value.  Am I missing something?   Below is how I
setup the ReportQuery.

            broker.beginTransaction();
            Criteria criteria = new Criteria();
            criteria.addEqualTo("personAccountId", new
Integer(person.getId()));

            ReportQueryByCriteria reportQuery =
QueryFactory.newReportQuery(TaskView.class, criteria);

            String[] columns = new String[] {"warningThreshold",
"notApplicable", "dueDate", "doneDate"};
            reportQuery.setAttributes(columns);

            Iterator iterator =
broker.getReportQueryIteratorByQuery(reportQuery);

Thanks for the help,

Blake