HI, I upload a new release and improved a bit documentation.
I solved (I think) the problem noticed by Hans, so it is not need put the
quartz servlet in the web.xml, and it should work in no web application. I
hope this helps you Hans.

About the post of Sergey, yes at the beginning Mandragora was just a layer
on top of Persistence Broker, then with business delegate I have done a kind
a façade to simplify Ojb Apis.
Now it implements a kind of chain BD ---> DAO ---> Ojb ---> RDBMS where BD
and DAO are interfaces and in a property file called
Mandragora.propertiesyou choose their implementations.
Up now just Ojb persistence broker implementation of DAO exists, because it
is the only I worked with.
Anyway I think could be easily written implementations with ODMG, JDO and
OTM .
I 'd appreciate a lot if some of you look above all at the existing DAO
implementation to suggest how to improve performance of the methods, and
suggest more useful ones to add.

I already used a lot Mandragora, and you can be sure that if you have
already implemented lots of methods you save more than the 50-60% of
development time, above all if you think that having your BD and DAO yet
almost developed and tested you reduce the errors, so testing and and
writing patches time, and making more easy the maintenance. Then if you have
a small team of 4-5 developers, with a low profile, it is much more easy to
control them and teaching them.

I hope some of the Ojb community help

Regards
Alessandro Colantoni