Tires on the roof,  great idea.  Did you take any old tires and make planters
out of them, bet they would like that too...

  Tom S

Jonathan Leishear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          We have rules like that where I live. The "funny" part
is the rules got applied selectively to me and not to
others. They probably assume I forgot it. They'd be
wrong.

We're working on moving and that's one stipulation I
told SWMBO. It's got to be someplace with none of
those rules or busybodies.

You're going to scare the milk toasts inhabiting
modern America if you drive like that. They want you
to enhance your calm and worship their non-existent
egos that survive on superficial bs. So many free
range rude. So few bbqs.

I was thinking about throwing some tires up on my roof
just to annoy the right people.

Jon L.

--- Scott Mountney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nate,
> Thanks for that compliment. My state has
> "registered car" laws but some towns and
> developments have even stricter enforcement. I
> was careful to not buy a house in a neighborhood
> with covenants, but regardless those idiots keep
> moving in and imagine covenants on cars exist
> somehow. My old trucks scare the heck out of my
> neighbors......especially the 1975 D*dge. At
> least some can see that the Chevy has potential!
> In most of the neighborhoods near me now you would
> get a notice from your neighbors if you left a car
> on a jack overnight in your driveway!!! You would
> be in violation of code X,Y,Z of the neighborhood
> covenants. Of course most people dont read them
> but there is always one loser who makes it his life.
> I'm lucky my neighborhood doesnt have that
> baloney.
>
> Right now though I have the bed off my 57 Chevy and
> I like to drive around with the loud exhaust and
> scare yuppies. =) I do have a desk job but I
> try to avoid being a yuppy.
>
> Scott

> removed]

http://mail.yahoo.com